Saturday, December 31, 2011

January Stamp of the Month Blog Hop!

Welcome to our January SOTM blog hop featuring the January Stamp of the Month - Little Reminder S1201! If you have joined me from Wendy's blog then you are on the right path.

I've created a standard size card featuring the Wonderland papers X7146B (and Chocolate ink distressing) to welcome a new baby boy! In addition to the January Stamp of the Month, I also used the Save the Date stamp set D1386 (page 111) for the little star image that I stamped with 2nd and 3rd generation Twilight ink. Remember, you can click on my photo above to see it in closer detail if you want to! I realize that it is a little late, but I created this specific card to celebrate the birth of my new little nephew, Bradley Brinkerhoff, who was born on July 20th, 2011! You can learn more about Bradley's birth and how he continues to be our precious little miracle on my sister Mary's Blog. Finally, you can see all of the very versatile and useful images included in this stamp set here (below):


Now you can continue on with the hop by visiting 
Amy's blog next! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Krista Ritskes said...

Aww, totally sweet!

Kathleen said...

Jen, I agree with Krista this is totally sweet. Really beautiful card! I LOVE the way you used Wonderland!!