Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Convention Highlights #1 (the "People" pictures first)!

 My team, the Friends Forever Stampers!
except we were missing Paula :(
at the close of team meeting night.

 My upline, Denise Anderson-Turley, and me
at the close of team meeting night.

 Day 1 - At the start of opening general session!

 Day 1 - Me at the start of opening general session
As a member of the "Heart's Delight" team, my sidelines and I
got special "reserved" seating up front for winning the "Team Up!" contest.

 Day 1 - First creative session!

 Day 1 - one of the cards (sneak peek!) that we made using the
NEW Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge!

 Day 1 - I displayed some of my artwork at the
Consultant Creativity Showcase that evening.

 Day 2 - Up early and ready for the 2nd general session
with team member Cheryl McKinney.

 Day 2 - Team members Sandy Robb and Cindy Franey
at the start of our afternoon business classes.

 Day 2 - Team member Paula Cameranesi and I taking a break
during our afternoon business classes.

Day 2 - Awards banquet and dinner with my sidelines, 
"Heart's Delight" team members, Jolene, Sharon, and Addie.

Day 2 - Monica Wihongi with some my team members
at the start of the awards banquet and dinner.

 Day 3 - My 3rd upline, Sheri Rottler, sharing so many ways 
to use the new "Picture My Life" kits during new product extravaganza!
(yes, those are some of the NEW PML kits behind her!)

 Day 3 - My view of the Disneyland Hotel as I was walking
back from Downtown Disney on my lunch break.

Day 3 - Afternoon creative session.

 Day 3 - Me at the afternoon creative session.

Day 3 - Waiting and anxious to be let in to the evening closing session!

 Day 3 - Team member Denise Quinlan found a Sticky Boy
during the evening closing session!

Day 3 - Team members Paula, Denise, and Patty Beck
during the evening closing session.
Dontcha just love how "reserved" Patty is acting for us?! lol.

 Day 3 - Dinner...(and my team got to eat with 
the Executive Board...Brian, Christine, and Monica...as part of our
reward for winning the Team Up! contest)...so fantastic!!

 Day 3 - Dessert!

Day 3 - Team Up! contest winners...
The Heart's Delight team with our delightful leader,
Denise Anderson-Turley!

Day 3 - One last stop to take a selfie in the bathroom mirror 
before my trip home. As a Team Up! contest winner, I also went home
with a gift bag full of CTMH product valued at $100! :)
Farewell beautiful Disneyland Hotel!
I'll look forward to seeing you again next year...
at Convention 2015!!

Want to see a few more Convention highlight photos?
Check out this link to Jeanette Lynton's blog:
http://www.jeanettelynton.com/2014/07/the-artistic-adventure-lives-on.html

No comments: