Saturday, July 12, 2014

Free "Picture My Life" Scrapbooking Class on Friday 7/18!

If you've been following trends in the scrapbooking world you may have heard of a thing called "Pocket Page" Scrapbooking that has become very popular
(also sometimes referred to as "Project Life").
Close to my Heart has taken this trend even "one step better"
with the introduction of our beautiful new...
"Picture My Life" kits!

You're invited to my first ever
FREE Picture My Life "Try Me" Class!
Friday, July 18th (6pm-8pm)

Class attendees will each go home with a FREE
12x12 page sample that we will create during the class.
Simply slip your photos and journaling cards in to
the pockets...no cropping or adhesive required!!

Try this FAST and EASY new way of preserving
your memories with me and discover how to make
your pages more meaningful, more affordable,
and DONE in less than half the time
traditional scrapbooking can take!

Shown here (below) is just a sampling of some of the cards
included in the "Surf's Up" PML kit...
as well as the SIX pages that I completed
this afternoon with just ONE hour of my time!!

 Page 1 - pre-printed 12x12 cover-page (just added a photo
and a button my daughter was given to wear that day!)

 Page 2 - back side of the cover-page (just added photos!)

Page 3 - took a little extra time to journal my memories
(...but so worth it!)

 Page 3 again - with the 4x6 flip flap opened
(where I "snuck in" the ticket stub for parking that I saved)

 Page 4 (notice I cropped the middle 4x6 photo in half,
just as I did on page 3 also)

 Page 5 (lots of 4x6 photos...a little journaling)

Page 6 (the last page for this event)

As you can see, I did use just a little adhesive to add photos on the cover pages 
(1 & 2), corner rounded my photos, and cropped a few of the pictures to make them fit just where I wanted them...but those things are optional, and because this method uses so little adhesive and cropping, you SAVE lots of time and money!

Also, did you notice how versatile this kit is?!
Not only would it work great for summer/vacation/beach/travel
photos, I used it to scrapbook photos I took of
my soon-to-be college-bound daughter during the month of April...
a day-long family trip we took in the Spring!

I hope you will join us for my FREE class on 7/18,
(Please RSVP to reserve your spot now!)
and if you can't join us this time, then please feel free to
contact me to set up your own one-on-one demonstration
or schedule a free class for you and a few friends!

No comments: