Saturday, August 16, 2014

Scrapbooking Buffet, Class, and Crop is today 8/16!

Join us the 3rd Saturday of every month
from 2-5pm and/or 6-9pm!!
Come in the afternoon or evening or BOTH!
(we're taking a one hour break for dinner).
Beginners and friends are always welcome!

We will be creating albums together
one page at a time. Bring your own
supplies to use and/or purchase only
what you need as you USE it up...
No more collecting/hoarding for us!!

This event is FREE, but I also offer a
"buffet" of products for you to shop from
if and when you need anything!
I offer single sheets of paper, cricut
cutting services, memory protectors,
adhesives, and a selection of individual
"Picture My Life" cards and accessories.
Plus, you also get free use of my
stamps, blocks, and inks.

If you wish to purchase the
monthly "Class Kit," you can create
one 12x12 layout (2 pages total)
featuring one of our lovely NEW paper
kits in less than 1-2 hours of your time.
(I pre-cut the materials for you!)
Materials fee is $12 per kit, OR
just $5 with any $24.95 or more 
product purchase.
Kits are limited and while my supply lasts,
so please RSVP early if you want me to
reserve and guarantee a kit for you!

The August 16th kit will feature our
NEW "Chalk It Up" papers and
complements as shown here (below):




No comments: