Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G News!!! (and the April 18th Card Class!)

I'm so CRAZY thrilled
that I just can't contain my excitement any longer...
 Close to my Heart corporate called me (yes, me!!)
this week to ask if I would take on a special assignment to
"Create for Convention" using all-new products for 2015-16!
Of course, I said "YES!!"
***
The job requires that I sign a "confidentiality agreement"
since I will be using "top-secret" new CTMH products. I will be keeping all of my artwork and the new product I'm using under wraps until it can be unveiled at the annual Convention for consultants (held July 9-11, 2015
at the Disneyland Hotel in Anaheim, California)!

I am just BURSTING with joy
about this opportunity!!
THANK YOU CTMH for noticing me and my love for sharing creativity
...I am so THRILLED and READY for this!!

If you are a consultant on my team, there is still time to
register for Convention and join us in just 84 more days
at "the Happiest Place on Earth"
for three full days of creativity and fun!!
If you're not a consultant on my team, there's still time to
JOIN NOW and go with me for this magical event!
Enroll to be a consultant with me here:
http://stampwithjen.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx
and/or call me with all of your questions about Convention and Consulting!

Lastly, these are the cards we're making 
at the next Card Class
Saturday, April 18th 
(2pm-5pm) or (6pm-9pm)
at Jen's house (in Barstow Heights)


Let me show you how to create 8 hand-made greeting cards
every month (2 each of 4 designs) for $12 (in-person only)
(that's only $1.50 per card!)…
OR get your class for just $5 (in-person only)
with any $24.95 or more product purchase!
 
This month our cards feature the
BLOSSOM paper pack!

Space/supplies are limited to just 8 guests
this time, so please contact me to RSVP ASAP!!
  

5 comments:

Tresa Black said...

Congratulations! Have fun creating with your top secret products!

Sheila Bennett said...

Congrats, Jen! I've also been asked to "create for Convention" in a top secret assignment too. :)

Patty said...

Oh my gosh Jen! Congratulations! You so deserve this and I know your projects will be fabulous! I am sure going to miss being at convention this year.
Congrats to Shelia Bennett too!

Jen Rubio said...

THANK YOU so much Tresa, Sheila, and Patty!!...and CONGRATS to you also Sheila and Tresa!! So excited...can't wait!! I'm so gonna miss seeing you at Convention this year Patty!! :(

Nikka Geers said...

Awesome. Shame i cant be there. I want to see pictures. Lots and lots of pictures